Quickbooks Pro 2012 1 user » » »
- Quantity: 0
- Weight: 0.40 Lbs
- UPC: 028287034372
- Vendor Part #: 431310431310
*** Temporarily out of stock. ***
Enter name and email to be notified when in stock
QuickBooks Pro helps businesses more effectively manage their finances and save time on back-office tasks. Users can organize their business finances all in one place with a centralized view of customer, vendor and employee information. They can also save time on everyday tasks, such as cash flow management, invoicing, and paying bills. QuickBooks Pro makes accounting easy - from set up to learning to using.
|Manufacturer||Intuit, Inc |
|Manufacturer Part Number||431310 |
|Manufacturer Website Address||www.intuit.com|
|Brand Name||Intuit |
|Product Name||QuickBooks 2012 Pro |
|Package Type||Retail |
|Distribution Media/Method||DVD-ROM |
|Software Main Type||Management |
|Software Sub Type||Financial Management |
|Software Name||QuickBooks 2012 Pro |
See your invoices, billing and other important tasks in a Calendar view:
- Quickly scan invoices, billing, past transactions and more items at a glance in the new Calendar. The improved "to-do" list captures more relevant information and displays it all in a calendar format.
Save your worksheet formatting when you export QuickBooks reports to Excel:
- Save formatting and save time. Now when you export your QuickBooks reports to Excel, refresh the saved worksheet and your formats will be applied to the new report. QuickBooks remembers your Excel formats so you can work seamlessly.
Process and select when to run Memorized Transactions:
- Set up Memorized Transactions for recurring billing, invoices, and estimates. Review and process each transaction individually, and select which transactions to run now and which to run later. You can also set up bi-monthly processing.
Attach and store documents in the Document Center:
- Get organized by attaching receipts, estimates, & other documents to invoices & customer files. Just drag & drop - a major advantage at tax time. Local storage now included with your QuickBooks purchase.
Track and follow up on sales leads in the new Lead Center:
- The new Lead Center makes it easy to keep track of your sales leads and import existing leads into QuickBooks. When your lead becomes a customer, move the contact information into the Customer Center with one click.
Save time with Batched Time Sheets for multiple employees or vendors:
- Create and use the same time sheet for employees or vendors who worked the same hours.
Access industry-specific report templates created by other QuickBooks users:
- Now QuickBooks gives you access to Contributed Reports in your industry, created by other QuickBooks users. Search by industry, user rating and popularity. Choose the template you like and QuickBooks will populate the report with your business data in one click.
|Platform Supported||PC |
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Complete Product |
|License Pricing||Standard |
|License Quantity||1 User|
- 2.0 GHz (2.4 GHz Recommended)
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 1 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- 2.5 GB space (additional space required for data files)
- 250 MB for .NET 4.0 Runtime (provided on the QuickBooks CD)
- Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher color
- All online features/services require Internet access
- Product registration required
- Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007, or 2010 (64-bit)
- Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2003, 2007, and 2010 (64-bit)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale version 7.0 and later
- E-mail estimates, invoices and other forms with Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Windows
|There are currently no product reviews.|