QB Premier Contractor 2012 » » »
- Quantity: 0
- Weight: 0.30 Lbs
- UPC: 028287033115
- Vendor Part #: 416973416973
*** Temporarily out of stock. ***
Enter name and email to be notified when in stock
QuickBooks Premier Contractor offers general contractors, subcontractors, and specialty trades an easy set of accounting, estimating and other time-saving tools to meet the demands of todays contracting businesses. Use industry tools to document and track change orders, bill clients by job phase, manage subcontractor liability, run cost to complete job reports and more. Gain deeper business insights with contractor specific reports and stay on top of your cash flow using the job profitability center. Plus, get all the advantages of QuickBooks Pro: instantly create invoices, track payments, manage expenses, and produce ready-to-go tax records.
|Manufacturer||Intuit, Inc |
|Manufacturer Part Number||416973 |
|Manufacturer Website Address||www.intuit.com|
|Brand Name||Intuit |
|Product Name||QuickBooks 2012 Premier Industry Edition Contractor |
|Package Type||Retail |
|Distribution Media/Method||CD-ROM |
|Software Main Type||Management |
|Software Sub Type||Financial Management |
|Software Name||QuickBooks 2012 Premier Industry Edition Contractor |
Create Jobs by Vendor report:
- Organize your job costs by vendor, and see which vendors still need to be paid.
Run Cost to Complete Job report:
- Keep tabs on how much it will cost you to complete each job, and how your actual costs are comparing to your estimated costs.
Analyze job profitability:
- Customized job cost reports allow you to see a jobs profitability on a detailed, task-by-task level.
Create job estimates and track change orders:
- As a job changes simply enter change orders into the estimate to keep track of the changes and their impact on your bottom line. Change orders are included on documents you print for your customer so that there are no surprises at the end of the job.
Bill clients progressively by job phase:
- Track and bill clients by time & material, job phase, or percentage completion, whatever works best for your unique business.
Track expenses that are not assigned to jobs:
- Identify expenses that havent been categorized and easily assign them to jobs.
|Platform Supported||PC |
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
|License Type||Complete Product |
- 2.0 GHz or better (2.4 GHz recommended)
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 1
- Windows 7
- 2.5 GB required for installation (additional space required for data files)
- 1GB for single user (2GB recommended for multiple users )
|There are currently no product reviews.|