NG 3 in 1 Expedition Magnifier » » »
- Quantity: 0
- Weight: 0.30 Lbs
- UPC: 042499160032
- Vendor Part #: 1600316003
*** Temporarily out of stock. ***
Enter name and email to be notified when in stock
The latest installment in the Katamari series, Touch My Katamari, is the debut of the beloved franchise on PlayStation Vita. The King of All Cosmos has a whole new bunch of weird and wonderful missions in store as you once again step into the shoes of his son, the prince. Use the PlayStation Vita touch screen controls or dual analog sticks in conjunction with the rear touch pad to squeeze, stretch and roll your Katamari ball around the environments gathering up every possible object to make it grow. The King will send you to the four corners of the earth to complete your oddball missions and restore his very particular kind of Katamari order to the universe.
|Manufacturer Part Number||16003 |
|Manufacturer Website Address||www.namco.com|
|Brand Name||Namco |
|Product Name||Touch My Katamari |
|Distribution Media/Method||NVG Card |
|Software Main Type||Game |
|Software Sub Type||Action/Adventure Game |
|Software Name||Touch My Katamari |
- Roll the Katamari in any direction using the multi-touch screen or dual analog sticks of the PSVitaTM, while for the first time ever the consoles rear touch pad lets you stretch or squeeze the Katamari to gather more objects at once or fit through a narrow space.
- Collect candy and use them as money to buy items for the King, get extra music tracks and unlock new game modes.
The Kings Bonus Mission:
- Playable once a day, replay one of the missions to get your hands on loads of extra candy.
- Leaderboards rank players according to the amount of candy they earned in the previous three week period.
- With the "near" virtual communication system for PSVitaTM, exchange information with other players and receive "Buddy Requests". Try to beat other players top scores and earn extra candy!
|Game Expansion Pack||No |
|ESRB Rating||E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) |
|Rating Descriptor||Comic Mischief |
Mild Fantasy Violence
Mild Suggestive Themes
|Player Connectivity Mode||Online |
|Network Compatible||Yes |
|Release Date||2012-02-22 |
|Platform Supported||PS Vita |
|There are currently no product reviews.|