|Submited By: photoactivist on 06/24/2010|
I love Memorex products. I ve been a fan since the 80 s. These came factory sealed, and seem to be ok when I record to them.
Or perhaps I should backtrack a bit; they recorded fine when I connected my blu-ray duplicator [...] to my Windows XP computer. They would not work when it was connected to my brand new Windows 7 computer; for which I bought the very machine.
Next, my Sony blu-ray player [...] that is supposed to read BD-RE discs has not once been able to read any of them. I m still running some tests to see if i can find a different program to burn to them so it will read them, but I have tried several so far with no luck. I haven t yet tried it on a different blu-ray player to see if maybe that s the problem; but needless to say, I m a little down on the situation after buying:
1) an AVCHD camera to record hi def video
2) a hi def multi-channel audio recorder [...] which ended up only doing stereo in hi def (see my review on that: http://www.amazon.com/review/R2JORQHZM5JHGM/ref=cm_cr_rdp_pe-
3) a new dell computer with Windows 7 to edit hi def video and audio
4) a blu-ray duplicator to mass produce my products
5) BD-RE discs that cannot be read by my blu-ray player, which I would describe as just above average capabilities